St Andrew’s Church Bell
A chapel in Warninglid had been planned in the parish of Slaugham as early as 1839 , but it was not built until 1935, at a cost of £2265.
As the cost implies, it is a simple brick structure on a cruciform plan with short transepts. The steep gabled end walls have grouped tall and narrow round-headed stained glass windows, there is no belfry but the bell was installed in 1935.
The church ceased to be used in 2006 and was converted into a house in 2009. When this conversion was carried out, there was no use for the bell and so it was “rescued” by WRS and languished in a shed for 17 years. Nowadays, the church remains as a residence and retains the fine stained glass windows. The bell has been fully restored and now resides in splendour in the Seaforth Hall.